ALL THE PRIZES
Every year ITS invite to be part of the ITS Jury some of the world’s leading fashion designers, accessories designers, photographers, opinion leaders and journalists. ON AURA TOUT VU was member of jury this year.We are very proud of our juries and of their commitment to the ITS project. They are all very busy, but they answered our call and have found the time to come to Trieste in North-East Italy (where our HQ are located) in April to select the finalists and on 12-13 July 2013 to meet the selected talents during the final event and select the winners. Our finalists get to meet them in person, ask them questions, learn from their experience...There are no barriers between jury and young talents during the event, and this is very much appreciated both by the jurors, who get to relate with the freshest expressions of creativity, and by the finalists, who receive invaluable advice.
- Fashion Collection of the Year
- The winner will come back in 2014 to present a new collection and be part of the Fashion Jury. EVE will cover all expenses and handle the production and organisation of the presentation, giving the winner €15,000 towards the development of the new collection. The evaluation criteria are: creativity, innovation, feasibility.
- Diesel Award
- The Diesel Award aims to ensure that fashion students’ dreams become reality by offering them the most tangible way to support their breakthrough into the international fashion scene. The Award consists of a cash prize of €25,000 that the winner can use, without limitations, to promote their work in the best possible way and to invest in their career. It will be awarded to the finalist who develops the best special project for Diesel. This project was conceived by Diesel for this year’s candidates. On top of that, the winner will be offered an internship within the Diesel Creative Team at its HQ in Italy and discover all the secrets of working in an innovative fashion company.
- Fashion Special Prize
- The winner will be awarded a cash prize of €5,000. The award will be assigned taking into consideration only pure creativity.
POPUPDESIGNGALLERY, an interactive window capturing the expressive language evolution of the contemporary designer, also offers to the winner the possibility to freely showcase their work for one week with a set-up of strong visual impact.
- Vogue Talents Award
- The Vogue Talents Award will consist of the publication in September-October 2013 on the Vogue Talents website of a photo shoot of the entire collection, with an interview to the winner.
- yoox.com, the world's leading virtual store for multi-brand fashion, design and art, is the Exclusive Online Retail Partner of ITS 2013 and will assign to one fashion finalist the yoox.com Award. yoox.com will offer to the winner special visibility, helping the designer to develop their brand and gain an international exposure through their ecommerce global windows available in more than 100 countries.
- Eyes on Talents Award
- The winner of the Eyes on Talents Award could be selected from amongst the ITS2013 Fashion finalists. The winner would receive €3,000 and featured profile communication to all Eyes on Talents member brands.
- Modateca Award
- The Modateca Award will assign €3,000 to the most innovative knitwear collection’s concept.
- Accessories Collection of the Year
- The winner of Accessories Collection of the Year will be awarded €5,000 towards the creation of a new accessories collection of at least 5 pieces which will be presented to the press and public at the next edition in 2014. Moreover the winner of the Accessories Collection of the Year will be offered the chance by ModAmont to run an exhibition of his/her creations at the next show in September 2013 and featured in the show’s catalogue and website.The evaluation criteria are: creativity, innovation and feasibility.
- YKK Award
- The YKK Award will be assigned to the designer capable of enhancing the quality and look of an accessory in an original and technically advanced way, using a YKK fastening system as the main factor, combining functional meaning with an element of beauty. The winner will receive a cash prize of €10,000. YKK may make use of the winning item in promotional advertising.
- Eyes on Talents Award
- The winner of the Eyes on Talents Award could be selected from amongst the ITS2013 Accessories finalists. The winner would receive €3,000 and featured profile communication to all Eyes on Talents member brands.
- SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Jewelry Award
The goal of the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS project “ITS JEWELRY” is to create new concepts of crystal jewelry using SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. The winner will receive a cash prize of €10,000 + a 6-month internship.
- Swatch Award
The winner of the Swatch Award will receive a cash prize of €5,000 and has the opportunity to collaborate with the brand. The prize will be assigned by Swatch evaluating the special project presented.
The ITS 2013 Jurors before the fashion show